Don't miss the opportunity to become part of ProHealth Care
, a regional critical & primary care provider that ranks among the most technologically and clinically advanced community health care systems in the country.
Exceptional inpatient, clinic, specialty & home care opportunities are available at:
ProHealth Care is the largest health care employer in Waukesha County and one of the leading employers of talented health care professionals in Southeastern Wisconsin. Sophisticated services and a culture that fosters respect, caring and compassion – that's what keeps more than 6,000 dedicated employees all believing in the same idea.
ProHealth Care's Centers of Excellence include:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital, a 301-bed tertiary care facility located in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, a 74-bed acute care hospital, located in Oconomowoc, WI
- ProHealth Care Medical Associates, a network of 26+ clinics with nearly 200 primary and specialty care physicians
- ProHealth Home Care & Hospice provides skilled nurses, therapists, and social workers for home care and hospice, as well as our inpatient hospice, AngelsGrace
- Neuroscience Center
- Regional Cancer Center
- Heart Center
- CyberKnife® Center
- Level III Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Center for Breast Care
- Women's Center
- Orthopedic Center
- Behavioral Health Center
At ProHealth Care, our employees enjoy a growing healthcare environment where "responding with excellent service, respect and compassion" are key elements of our organization's culture. Some of the reasons new employees join our team include:
ProHealth Care offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to:
- A strong reputation as a progressive, quality provider of comprehensive healthcare services
- The friendliness of our employees and volunteers
- A commitment to serving the community and providing excellent customer service
- A history of promoting from within
- The opportunity to work for an independent, locally-controlled healthcare system
- Free, convenient parking
- Shift differentials
- Medical Plan
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition assistance
- Gain Sharing
- Discounted membership at West Wood Health and Fitness
And much more...
ProHealth Care is located in beautiful Southeastern Wisconsin, 15 miles west of exciting downtown Milwaukee, 60 miles east of Madison. One of Wisconsin’s fastest growing communities, Waukesha County continues to be economically strong with one of the lowest unemployment rates in the state. This area is a host to a variety of recreation opportunities including 77 lakes, 21,000 acres of public parks, 129 miles of hiking/biking trails, 70 miles of cross country skiing, 200 miles of snowmobile trails, 10 campgrounds and 20 public golf courses. There is also an array of cultural and sporting events.