Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It's loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About the Role
In this role, you will be joining the Customer Services team. This is a high impact and high visibility role, where you will represent the company as you work with customers to define and deliver solutions using Highspot. You will play a key role in building and sustaining customer and partner relationships, while driving the adoption of Highspot within the customer's organization and ensuring that customers get the full benefits of using our platform.What You'll Do
- Gain deep knowledge, understanding, and experience with the Highspot product and how it is integrated with other systems in a customer environment.
- Become a trusted customer advisor, engaging with a wide range of people, from the most senior to the most junior. Help the customer get the most value from Highspot.
- Design the solution in collaboration with the customer, develop project plans, and execute on them. Deliver and launch solutions on time that meet customer needs.
- Train users to take full advantage of the product.
- Work closely with the account team to support the sales process.
- Collaborate with the engineering team on evolving the product to better meet customer needs.
- Ability to effectively support and engage with a diverse group of people. Able to sustain a dynamic discussion with an executive or help an impatient user who is learning about Highspot for the first time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to construct a thoughtful and effective strategy for organizing and sharing sales and marketing information.
- Experience being the bridge between different teams within the customer organization, who often have conflicting perspectives. A working knowledge of operating within the marketing and/or sales team at a large organization is a plus.
- Familiarity with driving software solutions involving many stakeholders and delivering results on time with high quality.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
Paid parental leave
Flexible work and vacation schedules
Discounted ClassPass membership
2 volunteer days per year
Competitive compensation and stock options
Annual company-wide events
Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, citizenship, color, ethnicity, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or invisible disability status, political affiliation, veteran status, race, religion, or sexual orientation.
Did you read the requirements as a checklist and not tick every box? Don't rule yourself out! If this role resonates with you, hit the 'apply' button.